What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Tylbor

Neither vintage, nor very stylish. This ECWCS parka is very comfortable and gives the ultimate protection against heavy rain, wind and cold when worn with an Icelandic sweater or a NOS M1951 parka liner.
Of course this liner is a joke and I can't resist playing a fashionista — tanker jacket works better :D

IMG_1534a.jpg

Bombing IP

Neither vintage, nor very stylish. This ECWCS parka is very comfortable and gives the ultimate protection against heavy rain, wind and cold when worn with an Icelandic sweater or a NOS M1951 parka liner.
Of course this liner is a joke and I can't resist playing a fashionista — tanker jacket works better :D

View attachment 51035
Had one of those when they fist came out ,sold it it was so damm noisy for deer hunting got rid of it ,and it did not make me a believer in Goretex it was like wearing a plastic bag .

BIP OUT

busdrivermike

i know i have seen an A&W store some where but it escapes my mind. nice fanny pack tho:p
I love my Fanny packs :cool:
I hate stuff in my pockets, I’m just about done a leather messenger bag kit that I will switch to
Or switch between depending on jacket choice :p
This one is a great roots leather pack I found for $5 at a thrift store

2A40FECE-3F32-4D11-A978-03AFFB836111.jpeg

Last edited:

Flightengineer

Nice jackets ... I'm in the auditorium and not on stage ... -14 C here now and forecast in a couple of days -22 C (-7 F) and colder. Wellensteyn winter parka and not flight jackets.