• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Edward

you say somethin' ... - during the shutdown i had that many chips - i cannot even see 'em anymore without that feeling f some of the potato-stuff between my teeth and the paprika-stuff on my fingers ...

are you livin' in Sout Carolina? Seems i will start working in Greer by end of the year ...
I live in Summerville near Charleston on the coast. about 3 hours drive (200 miles) from Greer. you may like it up there. I would love to live up there. I'm not so much a coastal kind of guy. also Greenville is right there and you will like it and you are only 150 miles to Atlanta and 90 miles to Charlotte, NC and a lot of National Forests all around... so you going to be in a very neat area. Will you be working for the BMW manufacturing facility there?

Serghei87

It is a Toys Mccoy vest that it seems they do not make it anymore ( checked on their website too) and i was able to grab it for 305£ from a gentleman from UK. It comes with the tag on apparently. Brand new. I will verify once i receive it. Hope it fits well! :)

3B2D6A70-83FE-4A6F-8624-FBFDA3A36D3A.png

Thomas Koehle

I live in Summerville near Charleston on the coast. about 3 hours drive (200 miles) from Greer. you may like it up there. I would love to live up there. I'm not so much a coastal kind of guy. also Greenville is right there and you will like it and you are only 150 miles to Atlanta and 90 miles to Charlotte, NC and a lot of National Forests all around... so you going to be in a very neat area. Will you be working for the BMW manufacturing facility there?

For a supplier of BMW - still I’m under contract for Mercedes in Germany but times change so I decided to change my life also a bit ... - will start beginning of October if everything works well with that Corona crap ...

Fingers crossed

Smithy

23C lugging a knapsack sprayer full of weedkiller around the fields, shall I wear a jacket and take pics ....not today methinks ;)

Too hot for jackets here too, been slobbing it in a t-shirt for the last couple of days. Not that I'm complaining, makes a pleasant change ;-)

Thanks!! Says Bailey of Hollywood and Spencer inside the hat... unknown to me. Picked up the hat for a wedding in Montana in 2012 and it's been on the wall since then until I realized how comfortable it was last week :)

My beloved Panama finally kicked the bucket only a week or so ago. I bought it when we lived in Santiago, Chile back in 2004 and it had been on many adventures in a lot of countries. I dragged it out the other day and the better half wisely - although sadly - said that it was time to bin it.

Showerfan

Wow! I'm not a fan of the new triple-turbocharged eco engines -- in any of the German cars. I think Porsche is one of the few that still offers NA power in the 911 GT3. But that 12 cylinder goodness must be a joy to drive!

Brettafett

Look forward to seeing what the Goodwear Monarch looks like!BTW, have you posted pics before of your BK23380?
Yeah posted pics a few times. This jacket just fits me so well... Here's an older pic.
BK Dubow23389 42 2020.jpgGodfrey and Gentile Colour.jpg
Not sure what A-2 John Godfrey wore, could be a RW, anyhow, love this look.
Regs the GW, I could not help myself, but I think it may be a size too large. Anyone 44 to 46 keep your eyes open, there may be a GW Monarch looking for a new home soon.

Last edited:

Micawber

Today I have mostly been trying a new SOF / Kay Canvas British leather jerkin in buffalo hide.

20200618_150830.jpg

Since you can no longer pop into a local surplus place and buy genuine WW2 examples for peanuts, and even postwar examples (inc Belgian) are getting a bit long in the tooth, these are an excellent alternative. Ideal for work ...and posing.