• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Griffon_301

Jacket lottery continuing today...L-2 for the morning walk with the doggos...the L-2 was a little too light though with the wind that is prevailing currently so for the trip to work later in the afternoon I will switch to something warmer, A-2 maybe or B-6...

This weather is really crazy

Nickb123

Beyond beers with the cricket. Icy Egg Nog and Tiramisu... While perusing Yahoo Japan RM and BR for the next 'get'.

yahoo Japan auctions are the next ebay and my current fascination. Ianded this Buzz for $500. Size 44, unbelievable. Should be here in a few days. :) Have been reading all about VF-111 and the F-8 Crusader in the meantime!

33D958CD-57CE-478D-8501-AABDE320FF22.jpeg

PADDY_M

It is and he will! It's in good nick too!
Thanks Gents. It's a really lovely jacket but it is a very good early repro of an original. If this was original in this condition you're looking at over £1000 GBP. This is often mistaken for an original and isn't the lightweight screenprinted rubbish churned out today. I really love it so it'll be a reluctant parting. Best, Paddy.

Smithy

Thanks Gents. It's a really lovely jacket but it is a very good early repro of an original. If this was original in this condition you're looking at over £1000 GBP. This is often mistaken for an original and isn't the lightweight screenprinted rubbish churned out today. I really love it so it'll be a reluctant parting. Best, Paddy.

I would have sworn that was an original, the colours look bang on from here Paddy!