• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

ties70

Not worn today but back from the Tailor.

Natalja has fixed the waistband... Major improvement!!!!

Griffon_301

6 days to Christmas and we have something like a very late summer here temperature wise...21° in parts of Western Austria and still some 10° in Vienna, with the sun out this feels like about 15° so really nice and warm...instead of "White Christmas" it's more like "Mele kalikimaka" ... Bing Crosby was a real genius doing Christmas songs for all kinds of regions and weathers :D...
Now for the jacket...my new L-2B will get some time out today...nice jacket and I love it's "One O Wonder" patch...

Attachments

• 20191218_110330.jpg
    20191218_110330.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 147

B-Man2

Vanson Leathers is well known in the US for their line of motorcycle riding leathers. They make leather jackets , Chaps , and other motorcycle riding gear. In the past they also made a reproduction A2 jacket. It was a generic or house jacket that didn’t duplicate any contract. That’s the little I know about
Vanson Leathers

AlexLutov

It will be well made; however, there may be areas where it deviates from the bulk of WWII contracts.
Yes, I understand that this is historically incorrect, to be honest buying this repro I did not expect from him the fidelity..this will simply A2 on every day)) me interestingly why vanson told that this done in Japan? I also contacted them to find out some details..