• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

jeremiah

My wife and I work with kids at a children’s home. (best way to think of it is we look after them till they graduate)
My wife and I were on the field for senior night last Friday. Me sporting my BK dubow.
Yeah. He’s a big boy.
7DCCF706-7296-4C60-9DE6-3BD654AB55B5.jpeg

tjoenn

Wearing my B-6 today, but everyone has seen that one... However, also wearing Jeremiah's fantastic belt which is starting to develop it's famous patina, quite fun to see actually. Now every other belt I own feel very wimpy in comparison. Looking forward to ordering a black belt next summer so I can throw away all my other belts :)

IMG_1037.jpg

B-Man2

Ohhhh .... you guys are killin me with your great jacket weather.... It’s 83 F today and I may never get to wear a jacket at this rate .:(.
maybe I should join a shorts and flip flops forum:oops:

Smithy

Ohhhh .... you guys are killin me with your great jacket weather.... It’s 83 F today and I may never get to wear a jacket at this rate .:(.
maybe I should join a shorts and flip flops forum:oops:

Take up surfing Burt, you get to hang out on the beach and there's lots of girls swanning around in bikinis!

Flightengineer

Dmitry, we had a high of 7 today but by Sunday we are dropping to a high of 0 and a low of -7 and snow tomorrow. Here comes winter my friend!

Really is a perfect fit that Star of yours. The AVI didn't get much wear this year?

Thanks Tim. Yes, winter is coming... Today I installed winter tires.
Yes, AVI almost didn't wear this year.

Flightengineer

I did that a week and a bit ago. We have to have winter tyres on by the 15th October otherwise big fines if the cops catch you without them ;)

You will laugh, but I usually do it on October 15th ... this year it turned out 10 days later :) November is usually the winter month here.
I have winter tires without studs, so can ride with a sudden warming weather without problem.
There are no fines for tyres here.