• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

D97x7

One more, just to show I don't always have my hands in my pockets :D
ResizerImage1600X240002.jpg

Smithy

Ok, but how do we do when we live in big city in an apartment without a fireplace and never work on a car? :p

Fortunately, the rainy days are going to be more and more frequent.
I did not mean to say that one day.

Doesn't matter what it is, the main thing is to do some physical activity whilst wearing it and not to be afraid of scuffing it or developing some marks on it, which although they may freak out those of a more anal and anxious disposition are actually really good things for developing a good looking A-2 ;)

Micawber

Doesn't matter what it is, the main thing is to do some physical activity whilst wearing it and not to be afraid of scuffing it or developing some marks on it, which although they may freak out those of a more anal and anxious disposition are actually really good things for developing a good looking A-2 ;)

Well said that man! Those of a sensitive disposition should scroll past the following photo with their eyes shut tight....

IMG_20191023_130954736_HDR.jpg

My son has needed my help constructing a shed this week and despite a chronic bad back I duly answered the call to duty ....as did my GW Acme / Aero too.

Oooh but what about the resale value? Who cares :eek:

A2 B3au

Skanstull, that is a very sweet looking Rough Wear, with the oversized collar, the collar stand, the slightly blousy cut around the midriff. The fit is perfect for you. My very first A-2 was a RW 1401P from Diamond Dave, which I am very attached to. As for molding the collar, you could keep it snapped down for a while, although when I was a kid my mother used to tape my ears to my head because she thought they stuck out too far, but I don't think it worked.
What tape sticks to hair

B-Man2

Lolololol,,I’m at that age when I can’t feel comfortable with selfies or smiling for nothing,,,I’m not as grumpy as I look honestly,,,although my grandkids say i am,,,especially when I catch them having a catwalk afternoon with my jackets :-(
You’re looking good Peter!
And I know exactly how you feel with the grandkids. Sometimes keeping them at bay away from your prized stuff, is like trying to herd cats!
Cheers