• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Thomas Koehle

Not a dickhead. I appreciate the input. :)

THX for your understanding Nick!

I see your bodyshape is on the more sporty side - at least you don't have that additional belly-tank that most of People like me when they get beyond the 50ies. Id rather be proud of it. On most of the piccies of WW2 those german pilots are shown in pretty trim garment and i'm pretty sure you could wear a slightly trimmer Version of that jacket without any Problems.

Absolutely NO CRITISISM coz i also have have my personal prefererences which i consequently try to follow but a friendly comment from one Enthusiast to the other.

jeremiah

BACF07A5-41BF-4CA0-8FFA-F29683916BDE.jpeg
Bk arco

Griffon_301

After some pre-summer weather yesterday and another outing for my 37J1, it was back to cold weather gear today and the ELC G-1 fitted the bill nicely...

Attachments

• 20190318_111153.jpg
    20190318_111153.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 204

Bombing IP

Thomas your up late tonight !,I gotta say that jacket looks great its breaking and holding its form nicely . You really got a nice piece of goat skin there , I have had many Cooper jackets some are like limp lettuce while others are really nice with some body to them with great grain . Shawn did you proud ,wear it like a tool and it will pay you back in character .

BIP

jeremiah

That’s goat??? Doesn’t look like goat to me. Could be the pics but the grain looks different to me than any goat I have ever handled.

jeremiah

Yeah. I have been wrong before and might be now, but never did see goat that looks like that. I have some with less pebble like grain. Big thing with goat is the pore structure. Very distinct.

I don’t know. Parts of the jacket do resemble goat. Others, maybe cow or horse. Either way. A splendid looking A2.

Last edited: