• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

D97x7

To be honest, I just didn't know any better when I placed the order, I've since learnt it was wrong but hey ho.

blackrat2

Nick..all your jackets look superb, great collection for sure, no sooner than you post up shearling you bring out a cracking A2

Wholenineyards

A new favorite of mine, the ELC B-15, size 44. Comfy and warm on a chilly day. I like the olive drab color with brown hues. I bought it used not too long ago for a fair price, I think, and I really like it. A swell and practical garment to be reckoned with.

Attachments

• 20190319_232053.jpg
    20190319_232053.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 237

B-Man2

A new favorite of mine, the ELC B-15, size 44. Comfy and warm on a chilly day. I like the olive drab color with brown hues. I bought it used not too long ago for a fair price, I think, and I really like it. A swell and practical garment to be reckoned with.
Nice looking! It’s s great jacket in cold weather and it looks good with just about whatever you wear .

Flightengineer

Nice B15 and cool Tornado.

Brettafett

To be honest, I just didn't know any better when I placed the order, I've since learnt it was wrong but hey ho.
Not wrong at all Dave. I have a pic of a 4th FG Dubow 1755 with mid brown knits... Granted, they are period replacements, but still... authentic.

Persimmon

Like that jacket.

“Look it was war time.
The bombs were dropping all around me.
The flak was so bad you could walk on it.
Those damn Kraut fighters were buzzing on top of us.
The last thing on my mind was ...... get the correct knits.

Micawber

Like that jacket.

“Look it was war time.
The bombs were dropping all around me.
The flak was so bad you could walk on it.
Those damn Kraut fighters were buzzing on top of us.
The last thing on my mind was ...... get the correct knits.

Tea over keyboard moment right there ^^^

:D:D:D

Pilot

Nice MRCA Tornado and... B-15 ...of Course...

Micawber

Old beardy bloke writes....

I've tended to avoid posting in this thread as I'm not particularly photogenic or keen on being photographed at the best of times but hey ho...

I spent a couple of hours tootling about on the ride on lawn mower this afternoon. I'm just recovering from a chest infection and while it was warm and sunny when I started it got cool toward the end which chilled me off quite a bit. I was still cold when it was time to get our horses in for the night so I had a good excuse to do the deed in my newly acquired ELC BoB jobbie ably assisted by a few of my canine companions ....and my daughter behind the lens.

The trailer is 1950-70's ex military that now has a bed, stove, sink, electric etc in that we use if one of the family wants a bit of peace and quiet away from it all to work, read or relax in. We occasionally hook it to the back of a tractor and move around our land to provide a change of scenery.

4 dogs & ELC.jpg
4 dogs & ELC 01.jpg

Last edited:

B-Man2

Old beardy bloke writes....

I've tended to avoid posting in this thread as I'm not particularly photogenic or keen on being photographed at the best of times but hey ho...

I spent a couple of hours tootling about on the ride on lawn mower this afternoon. I'm just recovering from a chest infection and while it was warm and sunny when I started it got cool toward the end which chilled me off quite a bit. I was still cold when it was time to get our horses in for the night so I had a good excuse to do the deed in my newly acquired ELC BoB jobbie ably assisted by a few of my canine companions ....and my daughter behind the lens.

The trailer is 1950-70's ex military that now has a bed, stove, sink, electric etc in that we use if one of the family wants a bit of peace and quiet away from it all to work, read or relax in. We occasionally hook it to the back of a tractor and move around our land to provide a change of scenery.

View attachment 16017 View attachment 16018
L

Steve Great Photo!
Regardless of what you may think, you the pups and the background make for a perfect photograph. The Irvin looks new and custom made for you. I’m jealous of the whole package and want to see more photos from you.;)