• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

kowalski

What do you think of my hat:D
View attachment 13813

ушанка, reminds me of bad time; of occupation soviet / communist, they wore them all , but they were mainly worn by militia (police now ) and soldiers. It the fact; cap is very warm:cool:

today Tanker

Attachments

• P1120786.JPG
    P1120786.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 238
  • P1120787.JPG
    P1120787.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 282
  • P1120788.JPG
    P1120788.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 278
  • P1120789.JPG
    P1120789.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 256
  • P1120791.JPG
    P1120791.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 252
  • P1120792.JPG
    P1120792.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 247
  • P1120799.JPG
    P1120799.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:

Smithy

I wore the A-10 gloves once at -2C and I could feel my fingers stinging from the cold. I took the gloves off and my fingers started warming up :D. It probably has something to do with me being on the lightweight side..

Not lightweight Legion, it's just what your body is acclimatised to. Back in Oz or NZ I was freezing my nuts off if it was under 10 Celsius, now that's nearly subtropical!

B-Man2

ушанка, reminds me of bad time; of occupation soviet / communist, they wore them all , but they were mainly worn by militia (police now ) and soldiers. It the fact; cap is very warm:cool:

today Tanker
Always liked the Tanker . Great utility jacket that you can throw in the car or carry in a pack and pull out whenever you need it. Yours looks good on you.

kowalski

Always liked the Tanker . Great utility jacket that you can throw in the car or carry in a pack and pull out whenever you need it. Yours looks good on you.
Yes , jacket is very practical, soft and warm adn in 100 % nature, only cotton and wool :cool:

Spitfireace

great jacket nice patches
Thanks, I just gave it a treatment and it is really bringing out the colour of red undertones, one day it may look like the "original" meanwhile it is about 13 years old. The only way I like to age my jacket is to wear it.

Micawber

Today I have mostly been wearing my horse snot and dog slobber impregnated quilted Barbour complete with a few old pheasant feathers and a couple of spent cartridges in the pocket and my usual "get orf my land" smile...

Bah Humbug 2.jpg

Edited to delete subsequent pic - wrong thread

Last edited: