• Hey guys, I had to upgrade the VLJ software because the old one is being phased out. Please let me know of any issues in the SITE UPDATE THREAD. Thanks!

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Garylafortuna

Believe me Steve, I have attempted on several occasions to post without success here on VLJ. An open and shut case of lack of intelligence I think............ Gary

Lebowski

Thanks, this one and the S.F.A.D. are a 44 the redskin is a 46.
Wow Nick, looking at your photos in the net I strangely was almost sure that you wear size 40 or at least size 42. Btw, what size is your BK Liberty HH Dubow?

D97x7

That one is a 42, although I think it's quite large for that size having a 23.5 chest measurement. I'm actually a 42 chest but the larger Eastmans seem just about right to me.

Lebowski

That one is a 42, although I think it's quite large for that size having a 23.5 chest measurement. I'm actually a 42 chest but the larger Eastmans seem just about right to me.
Definitely. And BK and Eastmans look fantastic on you!

kowalski

Cold this morning 37 degrees. Had a chance to pull out an old favorite. US Authentic goatskin A2, size 48.

View attachment 13575

View attachment 13574

View attachment 13573
fantastic jacket , i have , only horse leather it's my favorite A2 ! (have Aero, Eastman ) This jacket is like the wine, older the better
I have oryginal ww2 A2 and thickness , texture and weight of the skin is they are very similar ( general statement without details )
it oryginal ww2
today ecwcs :cool: and my neighborhood;)

Attachments

Last edited:

B-Man2

fantastic jacket , i have , only horse leather it's my favorite A2 ! (have Aero, Eastman ) This jacket is like the wine, older the better
I have oryginal ww2 A2 and thickness , texture and weight of the skin is they are very similar ( general statement without details )
it oryginal ww2
today ecwcs :cool: and my neighborhood;)
Great photos.
That’s definitely cold weather.