• Hey guys, I had to upgrade the VLJ software because the old one is being phased out. Please let me know of any issues in the SITE UPDATE THREAD. Thanks!

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

s4rmark

I take a size 40r and went with a medium. They fit quite snug but I suppose they have to,being worn underneath a jacket.

Smithy

I take a size 40r and went with a medium. They fit quite snug but I suppose they have to,being worn underneath a jacket.
Thanks Mark. That really helps and the photo of just the sweater is just what I was after. I think I'm probably a large then. I've asked Ken as well so we'll see if he confirms my suspicions!

s4rmark

Goodo! I don’t think you’ll be disappointed, I love mine . Well handy when the temperature dictates neither hot nor cold.

Smithy

Went for a wee walk - Eastman Anj-4 and A-10 gloves. Gloves don't offer any warmth if temperature drops below 6C but at least they look good. What do you think fit-wise?
View attachment 13728
Looks fine to me.

It's funny but I find A-10s comfortable down to about -7 Celsius but below that and I need to swap them for some of my more Arctic gear if I'm going to be outside for a long period of time. Saying that I live inside the Arctic Circle now and have become pretty acclimatised to the cold and +6 Celsius would be too warm for me to wear A-10s!

Legion

Looks fine to me.

It's funny but I find A-10s comfortable down to about -7 Celsius but below that and I need to swap them for some of my more Arctic gear if I'm going to be outside for a long period of time. Saying that I live inside the Arctic Circle now and have become pretty acclimatised to the cold and +6 Celsius would be too warm for me to wear A-10s!
I wore the A-10 gloves once at -2C and I could feel my fingers stinging from the cold. I took the gloves off and my fingers started warming up :D. It probably has something to do with me being on the lightweight side..