• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanting an A1

jacketimp

on second thoughts.....if some member other than RW wants to post pics for my behalf let me know...

i'll send pix to them and they can post on my behalf......an ELC A1........sz 46.

John Lever

jacketimp said:
on second thoughts.....if some member other than RW wants to post pics for my behalf let me know...

i'll send pix to them and they can post on my behalf......an ELC A1........sz 46.
Imp,
You just need a Photobucket account, post them there and use a link to the site here. If I can do it anyone can. It's dead easy.

jacketimp

John Lever said:
jacketimp said:

Imp,
You just need a Photobucket account, post them there and use a link to the site here. If I can do it anyone can. It's dead easy.

john,

thanks for suggestion.......guess i'm photobucket-shy........

call me neh.......