• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The VLJ “JACKET HALL OF FAME”

B-Man2

Hey guys
I have another Hall of Fame entry from John Lever. Here’s a photo of his very early ELC RAF Irvin in a size 48 ( John you tease , you know that’s my size ;)) The jacket actually survived a crash in a micro light aircraft !!
A55194FE-701E-4341-9007-544C5890D89F.jpeg

B-Man2

Hey Guys
Just a quick reminder that there’s only 1 week left to submit your entries to the first ever VLJ Jacket Hall of Fame thread . It closes on March 15. So if you’ve got one that looks good … send me a photo of it so I can post it .
Cheers

B-Man2

Just two more days to submit your entrees for the VLJ Hall Of Fame. Remember, repros only, that look so good they could be mistaken for originals. March 15th is the dead line.
Cheers

B-Man2

Well people … tomorrow is the last day to submit your entries for the first VLJ Hall of Fame. Any additional entries will have until 12 midnight on March 15th to send me a photo of your favorite repro jacket for entry into the run off. Once all entries are submitted I’ll post a Vote Thread with pictures of all entrees. You can vote for your favorite jacket by putting a thumbs up under the photo of your choice for the Hall of Fame .,,,
Please remember you can only vote once for one entry, simply by putting a thumbs up under the photo of the jacket you like.
So … Good Luck to all the contestants!

mulceber

Well people … tomorrow is the last day to submit your entries for the first VLJ Hall of Fame. Any additional entries will have until 12 midnight on March 15th to send me a photo of your favorite repro jacket for entry into the run off. Once all entries are submitted I’ll post a Vote Thread with pictures of all entrees. You can vote for your favorite jacket by putting a thumbs up under the photo of your choice for the Hall of Fame .,,,
Please remember you can only vote once for one entry, simply by putting a thumbs up under the photo of the jacket you like.
So … Good Luck to all the contestants!
Someday I hope my GW 27752 will be ready for submission. The leather's certainly nice enough, imho. But not enough wear in it yet!