• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Eastman A1s, A2’s, B-3s, B-6s, D-1s. Irvin’s. B-10s, B-15s, and Buzz Ricksons’ etc.

MikeyB-17

You always make me laugh Mikey!

I hope you're going to go to that VLJ hook up we're thinking about for next year mate. Be great to finally catch up in person. You can even wear those bastard son of a cut off Ugg boot and run over by a bulldozer moccasin thingies you've got on there too ;-)

I certainly hope to be there if I can Smithy-now I’m not working shifts any more I should have more time available. Yes, be good to see you, and everyone. ‘Bastard son of a cut off Ugg boot and run over by a bulldozer’, love it.:D

Brettafett

RMNZ made one of the nicest Monarchs (and other jackets) Ive ever seen. I went to the NZ factory back in 2015 (?) before they closed and was hoping to grab one of these. By then they were in the hands of the Japanese and would no longer making custom jackets. I tried on a few other jackets, but all were on the small side. Such a shame.
Your wife has a gem there.

jerome35

Would have loved to visit their factories. Hard to find now in large sizes, hope to find one of their Monarch in my size one day.

I remember surfing this forum years ago and wondering how was it possible for the jackets I saw then to have that wear and patina compared to my just arrived from factory jackets.

Now I now, it was just life...

mulceber

Wait -- ELC-Buzz Rickson thread? ;)

Was thinking the same thing, but didn’t want to say anything. There is a good wear thread of this type a few pages back:

Smithy

Wait -- ELC-Buzz Rickson thread? ;)

anythinggoes-LST409318.jpg

mulceber

Actually you make a pretty good point.

If I go back to my third form Latin et cetera means "and the rest".

Hard to argue against that if you're a hotshot lawyer.

The new chap has a point fellas ;)

Aye, that makes sense for the RMC, but not so much for the Good Wear: when this thread was created, Burt had already made admiration threads for Good Wear and Aero, so it's rather clear that, by "etc." he meant "all the brands I haven't created threads for yet." ;)

That GW Werber would certainly qualify for the "Show us your 'vintage' Good Wear jackets" thread:

Smithy

Aye, that makes sense for the RMC, but not so much for the Good Wear: when this thread was created, Burt had already made admiration threads for Good Wear and Aero, so it's rather clear that, by "etc." he meant "all the brands I haven't created threads for yet."

That GW Werber would certainly qualify for the "Show us your vintage Good Wears" thread:

Don't argue semantics Jan, it's bad form on a Friday ;-)

mulceber

Well, you mentioned lawyers, and when interpreting law, one of the first things you do is go back and look at the context in which the document was created. :p

Members online

Latest posts