• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Eastman A1s, A2’s, B-3s, B-6s, D-1s. Irvin’s. B-10s, B-15s, and Buzz Ricksons’ etc.

jerome35

My wife just finished this painting on my ELC A-2 RW contract 27752, I asked her to make the B17 with more details than original and with correct perspective.

chapel2.JPG

MikeyB-17

I don't think I'm a footwear snob Alan but wearing a 1,000 quid jacket with Miami Vice coloured and inspired brothel-creepers is a bridge too far for me.

Call this old duck old fashioned but I'm old school when it comes to footwear and especially with a WWII flight jacket, original or repro.

Smithy, you old fart, those are checkerboard Vans! Bloody classics! When I was a skater back in the 70’s, you always knew another skater if they were wearing a pair of those, because in those days nobody else wore them-although back then, red and blue was the only colour they came in-a bit different to today! Nearly as cool as-ha ha, yes, they’re back!-Sanuks!:D

8E579700-6F6C-40CD-944C-24E2481ADC5C.jpeg

Smithy

Smithy, you old fart, those are checkerboard Vans! Bloody classics! When I was a skater back in the 70’s, you always knew another skater if they were wearing a pair of those, because in those days nobody else wore them-although back then, red and blue was the only colour they came in-a bit different to today! Nearly as cool as-ha ha, yes, they’re back!-Sanuks!:D

View attachment 61365

You always make me laugh Mikey!

I hope you're going to go to that VLJ hook up we're thinking about for next year mate. Be great to finally catch up in person. You can even wear those bastard son of a cut off Ugg boot and run over by a bulldozer moccasin thingies you've got on there too ;-)