• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEW TYPE B-3 REAL MCCOY MFG. CO.

Dumpster D

I guess I’d have to ask how much better could the quality be between a $4800 RMC B3 ……and a $1700 Good Wear B-3 if there was any at all . And if someone were to closely examine both jackets and by chance made a decision that the RMC jacket was just a bit better … would that “bit better “ be worth an additional $3100. ? ………..Let’s think about that for a second
Just asking the question .:oops:
Put it this way...

When My lottery winnings come in, I'll buy both Jackets. More is more.

(Don't tell anyone, but I plan to give the RM Jacket away to someone underprivileged, and keep the GW for myself.) :p

Artie

Buy mine, it’s a fraction of that price.
CACE1424-52CD-4368-B1B8-D80CDFFCA91B.jpeg

nickgp

latest email news, holy crap.
2 piece back?

John Luder

All good talking points Jan and Tim. Let’s also not forget that they are buying up WWII originals, a lot of which are painted originals.
I’m guessing that in a very few years they will have some of the most inclusive WWII originals in the hands of private collectors and the US will have lost a lot of those historical artifacts.,
The Japanese, whatever segment they were, started buy our worthless WW2 surplus junk in the '80s, like the 1918 canvas .45 pouch that I still have that's marked 19¢. They paid zip zilch nada for it. There was so much money in their economy at the time, half of the Hawaiian Islands were bought by Japanese consortia. They lost the islands, again, but still have our stuff and now they're selling it back to us and skewing the market. We had a saying in the DA's office, BOHICA (bend over here it comes again). Just say iie to them.