• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most wanted for 2010 ?

John Lever

Apart from the obvious RAF jacket. Mine would be one of the new Jet jackets being made in Germany. It's a very modern looking jacket worn by the ME262 pilots in WW2. Constructed from horsehide with a synthetic fur collar and hidden button closure with single map pocket.
The other would be a new phone, one of the amazing HTC HD2's.

better duck

A GW Roughwear 27752 in the new HH with green stitching would be nice, as would a GW 6552 Bogen & Tenenbaum. I use the term "nice" advisedly, as I have A2s galore, I'm embarrased to say, and still want more. Luckily I can still see the relative importance of this.... ;)

Tim P

N3 series Parka preferably an A
L2a with blue knits and ideally a green lining

USAF shade 509 fatigues

a nice daaaark seal goat 'maker' A2 with Decal, no collar stand and loads of character looking like a depot re-dye (no purplish tones)

dujardin

for me, a complete RAF helmet, ''americanised'' with comm's, oxy and goggles also RAF.

will also be welcome a RAF mae-west

also a splendid pair of RAF boots

dream dream dreammmmmm....

more realistic, don't yet decided to change my flying suit ''Colvinex'' into splendid short jacket.

byeeeeeeeeeee marcel

dujardin

John Lever said:
Marcel,
Get Aero to do the Colvinex jacket for you.

thanks John,
never think to these opportunity.
could be a good plan. depend on the cost + shipping

but i think that it was a war made (hand made) modification , so; to stay realist, accurate; a personnal work (by wife) must be possible and enough.
i really enjoy the jacket but not yet took the decision to destroy a piece of collection just to have mine.
if i was there just one minute before the guy, i could have one for just 80 pounds when i was in Ciney.
often some are presents on ebay .

just have to make my choice grrrrrrrrr

byeeeeeee marcel

Weasel_Loader

Pretty happy with what I currently have and on the way. Still have a few on my list to get someday.

L-2
Tanker
'33 Werber A-2

CHECK6

May be the WPG IRVIN?????,But before i have to finish my 1941 R71 BMW (a lot of work ,and money too)
FAB

MikeyB-17

Some sort of shearling, not decided what-see what comes along! Also a re-line and re-cuff for my old ELC A-2.

havocpaul

Going to finally get Lewis Leathers to make me an exact copy of their 'Luftwaffe' jacket supplied for the film 'Battle of Britain' and see what other jacket joys the new decade might bring; most of all I'd like a year of good health for a change.

deand

havocpaul said:
Going to finally get Lewis Leathers to make me an exact copy of their 'Luftwaffe' jacket supplied for the film 'Battle of Britain' and see what other jacket joys the new decade might bring; most of all I'd like a year of good health for a change.

That Battle Of Britain jacket is a great idea! (I'll keep your health in my prayers)

dean