• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most wanted for 2010 ?

Cobblers161

A totally wearable original A-2 size 42", one that I can wear without worrying about having a detrimental effect on historical value.

Seriuosly gents, if someone has one I'm interested! :D

A

Anonymous

I'd be very happy with either a Good Wear Doniger or ELC Cable in goat and an ELC USN G-1 or M series and good health for my fellow forum members and their loved ones.
Merry Christmas everyone !
Dave

SuinBruin

A GW Dubow 27798 in seal or dark russet horsehide with a NOS Crown zip....

2009 was a big jacket year for me. 2 GWs (one custom Bronco in russet goat, one return/sample Perry in seal horse), a Tony Nowak Indiana Jones jacket, an Aero Cafe Racer (still on order, supposed to be done next month), an Alpha L-2A (to be delivered today)... joining this forum was a dangerous move on my part. :lol:

Hope everyone has a happy and safe holidays, and that 2010 treats us all better than we deserve!

ausreenactor

1911A1US said:
It would not be a jacket,keeping my distance from "toxic" people,oh and friggin know it all`s!!

No one like that here...very friendly, helplful knowledge base. You would be surprised at the broad range of experience!!

Couchy

deand

ausreenactor said:
1911A1US said:
It would not be a jacket,keeping my distance from "toxic" people,oh and friggin know it all`s!!

No one like that here...very friendly, helplful knowledge base. You would be surprised at the broad range of experience!!

Couchy

Amen!

dean

Curahee

A minty late 1950's Cagleco G-1 7823(AER) patched & named preferably USMC and/or a 1960's NOS Star Sportswear 7823C

bseal

ODindahouse.jpg
CustomODA-1002.jpg
CustomODA-1015.jpg
CustomODA-1016.jpg
ODA-1Arm.jpg
CustomODA-1021-1.jpg