• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most wanted for 2010 ?

newenglandcliff

Yes, well I suppose if I flashed enough cash to get a maker to forgo their policies perhaps. It'd be foolish to part with that kind of cash though, if I had it, at least while the house still needs to be paid off.

Are you saying that you can make one, or you know someone who will? So far I know who can produce the jacket, and I know who has the hide, but ne'er the twain shall meet.

Tim P

Re: Most wanted for 2010 ? My update

Tim P said:
N3 series Parka preferably an A SORTED N3
L2a with blue knits and ideally a green lining

USAF shade 509 fatigues Have a mint unissued big collar in 509, offer of the utilities pending

a nice daaaark seal goat 'maker' A2 with Decal, no collar stand and loads of character looking like a depot re-dye (no purplish tones)
Thinking of sending my star to ELC for a decal.

bfrench

Administrator
John Lever said:
Apart from the obvious RAF jacket. Mine would be one of the new Jet jackets being made in Germany. It's a very modern looking jacket worn by the ME262 pilots in WW2. Constructed from horsehide with a synthetic fur collar and hidden button closure with single map pocket.
The other would be a new phone, one of the amazing HTC HD2's.

Hi, John,

Who makes it and what is the url?

Thanks,
Bill French

John Lever

bfrench said:
John Lever said:
Apart from the obvious RAF jacket. Mine would be one of the new Jet jackets being made in Germany. It's a very modern looking jacket worn by the ME262 pilots in WW2. Constructed from horsehide with a synthetic fur collar and hidden button closure with single map pocket.
The other would be a new phone, one of the amazing HTC HD2's.

Hi, John,

Who makes it and what is the url?

Thanks,
Bill French

Our very own Ingo [Paden] makes them. He has his own website selling jackets from Aero, Eastman and The Cockpit. Aero make some jacket especially for him, for example a very high quality Kanal jacket [sheepskin], and a complicated and stylish leather jacket.
The Jet jacket is being made in Germany from German horsehide and looks excellent. I have photos but won't post them without Ingo's permission.
Here is the site -
https://www.original-fliegerjacken.de/
Ingo is very modest and quiet about his business.