• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Masters of the Air Jackets to be sold

Chandler

PLEASE STOP!

No more discussion about the actual series -- it's why I'm avoiding the other thread -- where you can spill all the beans you want!
How did we get so off topic here? There's another thread for spoilers, everyone.

Micawber

PLEASE STOP!

No more discussion about the actual series -- it's why I'm avoiding the other thread -- where you can spill all the beans you want!

I apologise again, I missed this when I got in last night and shot from the hip instead. You are right though. I’ll zip it from now on.

CBI

I actually really like the MoTA modified A-2 jacket that is for sale at ELC. if they were a little less expensive..................

Pa12

Slightly off topic but for the first time since I was a kid, I watched Captains of the clouds. Was awesome to see the tigers, ansons, harvards, finches etc in colour. The only Hollywood movie I’ve seen that was all Canadian content. Common wealth training program, familiar bases and places. And all around a year after my father went through the training. Billy bishop is there for the wings parade. Of course all the acting, special effects etc are hard to watch. More corn and cheese you’ll never see in another film. Even our national anthem.So much so I have a feeling it was made as a recruitment movie for the rcaf. A must see for any Canadian members who haven’t.

Dumpster D

Slightly off topic but for the first time since I was a kid, I watched Captains of the clouds. Was awesome to see the tigers, ansons, harvards, finches etc in colour. The only Hollywood movie I’ve seen that was all Canadian content. Common wealth training program, familiar bases and places. And all around a year after my father went through the training. Billy bishop is there for the wings parade. Of course all the acting, special effects etc are hard to watch. More corn and cheese you’ll never see in another film. Even our national anthem.So much so I have a feeling it was made as a recruitment movie for the rcaf. A must see for any Canadian members who haven’t.

You seen what they've done to 'Base 31' in Picton in Prince Edward County? It's been rotting into the ground since the war, and fallen down and basically a ghetto scrap pile...Now it's being turned into a huge gentrified development 10 year project almost overnight. It's a national disgrace IMHO. My grandfather met Billy Bishop at Mountainview as an Air cadet during wartime. I should find those photos for you.