• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Julius

B-Man2

Nathan
Thank you for your efforts. When he was making the attempt to destroy Jay’s business (Headwind) he started to become obvious that he had an agenda . When he allegedly had all of this data and information from an unidentified source regarding Capeskin, who he wouldn’t disclose, he did himself in. At this point, in retrospect, we now know that for him to disclose any information, would have pointed the finger right at BK and thereby disclosed his identity as well. Thanks again for showing this clown the door. I suspect that after a period of time, he or one of his minions will continue to try and infiltrate the forum , however they are not intelligent enough to simply sit in silence and will eventually attempt to disrupt and cause problems and will be sorted out as well.
Cheers

Smithy

You could see he had an agenda. He PMed me not long after he popped up here berating me for praising GW which straight away made me think he was either a sock puppet or a fruitcake. That carry on with Jay was bloody way out of line. What a prat.

Edward

ya his "revelations" and promise of information sending shockwaves in the A-2 buying community backfired on him. what an asshat. thats not how you promote your product and gain customers. I guess he skipped marketing 101 class

Skyhawk

Thanks Nathan for exposing the true identity of this member. He had dropped enough clues for me to already know who it was but I had no proof until now.
I will not comment much on this but I would like to say this:

What was said by him was way out of line. Especially for a business owner. His accusations were untrue and the way he presented himself was dishonest.

I thank you all for your support. That means the world to me and is truly a "Silver Lining" to this situation.

Best Regards,
Jay

Otter

Does the xenoforum software allow you to block an IP or specific range of IP's ?

Again, just asking for a friend.

Last edited:

Smithy

The jackets are great. I guess the guys never got over getting binned. You could see that on FB.

Sean Collins just switched to FB and started a couple of his own pages. Going gangbusters these days.

VPN and another ID will pop up down the line I would imagine.

That might be so Couchy but if Julius really was from BK then I don't give a flying youknowwhat how good the jackets are. Doing that kind of thing and especially that bit of trying to undemine Jay and his business was beyond the pale.

I might be becoming an over-principled old bugger with age but I'm not putting a cent anywhere near a company that thinks that kind of shit is OK.

Smithy

Given the recent issues with Headwind?

Once again if this Julius type was with BK as Nathan has said he was, at least Jay wasn't skulking around on an internet forum pretending to be some impartial observer and with a view to try and cast shit and sully the reputation of the opposition.

If you're OK with a company doing that kind of thing, then good for you. Me personally, I think it bloody stinks.

ausreenactor

Granted.

I would be very happy with a $500 BK Dubow.:)

Underhanded stuff I never abide though.

There were some VERY worried forum members here concerned about their Headwind orders.

Skyhawk

[QUOTE="ausreenactor, post: 246766, member: 252]

There were some VERY worried forum members here concerned about their Headwind orders.
[/QUOTE]

All Headwind customers with pending orders were contacted recently. We are steadily working through our queue of orders and shipping out the completed jackets. Customers can be assured that they will receive their jacket or a full refund. There has never been a customer that has not received a jacket or a refund from Headwind.

Regards,
Jay