• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found an old envelope of ELC info from 1997, check out the price!

Tattoo A2

Found an envelope from Eastman when I ordered my B6 jacket back in 97. I got it form HPA in Jersey at the time. He even sent leather samples and photos of the B6 for me to ponder over, But man do I miss the prices back then. Check out the receipt! Still have the jacket to this day. Thought I would share this.
thumbnail (68).jpg
thumbnail (75).jpg
thumbnail (70).jpg

JonnyCrow

Tattoo A2

At the time I was married to my 2nd wife, and they had just legalized Tattooing in NYC, so the street shop I had just opened was busy as hell, tattooed 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. This was a treat for myself, of course I told the wife it fell off a truck somewhere and I got it in a trade,lol. Probably why I found this envelope buried in a box in the attic.

JonnyCrow

At the time I was married to my 2nd wife, and they had just legalized Tattooing in NYC, so the street shop I had just opened was busy as hell, tattooed 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. This was a treat for myself, of course I told the wife it fell off a truck somewhere and I got it in a trade,lol. Probably why I found this envelope buried in a box in the attic.
Viva tattoos
Screenshot_20220906-120528.png
:D

Pa12

I had to count the years on my fingers twice Burt, it does seem like yesterday.
Speaking of tattoos, what has changed over the years that makes them so less painful? My buddy and got a couple when we were 16 (1976) and we we’re almost in tears from the pain. Felt like a hot razor blade on my arm for 30 minutes. Had one of my sons birthday Done in 2007 and it was nothing. Could have done it for hours.