• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC A-10 gloves

Greg Gale

My jacket's knits are looser than the gloves', so for me it's the other way around. I'm just afraid that one day I might accidentally tear one of the knits with all this pulling and stretching.

Cocker

I do it the other way round, I stuff the glove knits inside my jacket's knits. No problem at all, even with the watch. We'll see on the long run.

tjoenn

I know it's a bit of a mis-match, but I prefer the USN gloves with my jackets with knits and the A-10 with my shearlings. The USN gloves fit right on top of the jacket-knits while the A-10 knits fits nicely inside the shearling sleeves.
IMG_6423.JPG

A2 B3au

Just picked up a pair of eBay £35 they look pretty good condition I think describes as new but they defo have wear I’ll post pics when they get here

A2 B3au

Na not those these ones are genuine Eastman ones I never pasted links so not sure how to.. the ones you’ve linked to are Garcia aviation ones I think they are just copy’s only worth what there advertised for,Ive actually got a similar pair already

Cocker

Na not those these ones are genuine Eastman ones I never pasted links so not sure how to.. the ones you’ve linked to are Garcia aviation ones I think they are just copy’s only worth what there advertised for,Ive actually got a similar pair already

That's correct, Art, those are Garcia Aviation POC. I guess the price tag you told us gave me the wrong idea :)

Carl

The Mash gloves posted at the start of the thread have the Joseph Eisendrath contract # The ELC have the the very same contract # o_O