• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC A-10 gloves

A2 B3au

I just received a package from Ivybridge :) These really are the gloves I've always dreamed about. I hope they're gonna last decades, because I can't cough up so much dinero for gloves anytime soon :D

View attachment 8454 View attachment 8455
Was gonna say bit to expensive for me considering the use they would get but if like u I took to the sky’s no doubt about it I’d be including them they do look the nuts.. plus I’d be looking to spend even more replacing the knits to a rust colour so best I swerve till I have a winner and a lot of spare ££££

Officer Dibley

money put to good use !! :)

If someone is prepared to pay for something then it must be a good price or the item wouldn't sell and the price would drop or the item would no longer be made - forcing up the price for second hand.

All about where your interests lie my friend :)

Officer Dibley

I said i would. And i did. Very nice !
Large is a touch snug for my 9 1/2 hands but i know they'll give a little as they wear and get wet. And the finger length is perfect.
I bet they won't look like this in 3 months !

IMG_9489.JPG
IMG_9490.JPG
IMG_9491.JPG
IMG_9492.JPG
IMG_9493.JPG

Smithy

They look really great OD. I've got the MASH ones which I'm pretty sure are the same as the ELC ones. Only just got mine in June and waiting for the temperature to tank so I can wear them.

Cocker

They are! MASH is producing the gloves for ELC. Those are one of the best piece of garment I ever bought, spent a lot of time with them last winter!

@Officer Dibley , indeed, they will relax! Mine were pretty tight too, the first couple days, but they quickly formed to my hand and soon fitted me like a pair of, well... gloves!

Smithy

Aaah that figures. I'd been thinking the ELC ones look exactly the same as the MASH jobs and heard a rumour they were the same.

Bloody great gloves, can't wait for winter.

Silver Surfer

got my pair from mash some years ago, and wear em every winter. they hold up well, but the knit is beginning to come apart from the leather at the inside tab. expected, i reckon as that is where i tug em on. a snug fit is ok, as just as ya might think, with wear and rain, and snow, they will stretch some. even at the current elc prices, ya get a lotta bang for the buck. and,,,they are perfect for wearing with a b-3.

Greg Gale

There is one thing I'll have to get used to: My A-2 has knit cuffs. The gloves have knits too. Plus there is a watch on my left wrist. All these seem to conflict with each other a bit. What's the consensus, what goes above/ below what? It's a bit tricky to put them on too.

Smithy

Jacket first, gloves on after and over the jacket knits. Don't know if that's right but that's how I do it.