• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman B3 size 48 sale on VINTED

JonnyCrow

I think it is safe to assume that patterns varied. I have other images somewhere.
I like the one with the bikes
I totally agree, I once before said i've only ever owned a original A2, a Perry and the right pocket flap was sewn on overlapping the pocket, too far over to the right that's life, it happened, i always like when something pops up showing it's not all what it seems

JonnyCrow

I think it is safe to assume that patterns varied. I have other images somewhere.
I like the one with the bikes
If this gets out John, sellers will ask more for something out of the unusual haha makers making slight faults? incidentally, i used to be interested in Native American clothing a long time ago, the Native Americans deliberately made a fault in anything they made, even beadwork, believing life wasn't perfect

John Lever

Screenshot_20230527_163412_Photos.jpg

Huge collars that aren't even white

ZuZu

The difference is that the WW2 photos show people with the collar pushed out and an open jacket- ther Eastmans are closed and the collar still reaches the shoulder. I'm not saying it never happened but why copy the anomaly?

Open jackets:

Screenshot_20230527_155234_Instagram.jpg