• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boots / shoes to wear with your flight jacket s...

Smithy

Haha!
Honestly though I say that because the Swan Club on Darlinghurst Rd used to be pretty friendly with us uniformed folk at Garden Island :cool:
As far as sporting codes in Australia.....I support the Balmain Tigers in rugby league (since I grew up there)
Anything else I never really got into

The good old Barassi Line Wombat ;)

Smithy

Ok … I’ll start looking for a Demons T shirt :)

Technically, it's called a guernsey with Aussie Rules Burt :)

But hold off, I've got a mate who does some work with the Dees, so I'll see if I can rustle something up. I still owe you for the Eagles cap and shirt ;)

B-Man2

Technically, it's called a guernsey with Aussie Rules Burt :)

But hold off, I've got a mate who does some work with the Dees, so I'll see if I can rustle something up. I still owe you for the Eagles cap and shirt ;)
Tim
A guernsey over here is a type of dairy cow :D
We really are a couple of nations separated by a common language .! ;)

JonnyCrow

Agree, Tim, but they are incomparable. I wear only low Converse and they are just lightweight summer shoes. And the French ones are like desert boots, more boots than sneakers. I'll take pictures of mine tomorrow.
Me too low converse for me are a low brained in Spanish heat, I only get to wear boots for a couple of months a year, Shane as I own some nice ones.

Not exactly WWII issue but they are comfortable, lol.
20230624_083651.jpg

CombatWombat

I don't wear "cowboy boots" but I do love my Seestiefel (a German Navy jackboot that's sheepskin lined with a handy zipper) for winter riding
And for summer I have a Finnish jackboot that feels like it was custom made for my short but wide feet