• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill Kelso RW 27752

Cobblers161

kiltie said:
Marv said:
nice.......where was the photo taken if you don't mind me asking. :)

Here -

http://www.cograilway.com

Lot's of other neat touristy things to do around there, too, which I've been doing for about the last eight years. The purpose of my annual visits is the IAFF Fallen Firefighter Memorial, where I play bagpipes in the massed bands.

Another Firefighter, I think that makes 3 of us on here now. We should start our own little club, exclusive of course ;) .

Whereabouts is your Fallen Firefighter Memorial located? We had a UK Remembrance Service a few days ago at St Pauls on 16th also theres a national one at the Fallen Firefighters memorial in Staffordshire each year.

Oh yeh, the Kelso looks great btw!

kiltie

Cobblers161 said:
Whereabouts is your Fallen Firefighter Memorial located? We had a UK Remembrance Service a few days ago at St Pauls on 16th also theres a national one at the Fallen Firefighters memorial in Staffordshire each year.

Oh yeh, the Kelso looks great btw!

Thanks!

There are two memorials, nationally.
The one I attend is sponsored by the IAFF (union) in Colorado Springs, Colorado. There is another one in Emmitsburg, MD that is held in October, I believe. There they do all FFs, volunteers as well as professionals, forestry, etc... in the United States.

YoungMedic

kiltie said:

Awesome! I wish we had a Pipe and Drum group.

Here's me sporting some lip hair last year for our "worst mustache contest" :)

FDQheadshot3_zps80c4b8e0.jpg