• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best photos of famous people wearing true vintage leather jackets (military, but not only)

Southoftheborder

I doesn't exactly fit her....

a481054c2926e54b0f15b5a83b3e4fcf.jpg

johnwayne

Thought Errol Flynn was famous for something else other than his flight jacket! What is it about McQueen, how did he always look cool whatever he wore, certainly had it spades whatever it was, charisma? Newman's up there too IMO, a really nice bloke too from what I've read.

Southoftheborder

Thought Errol Flynn was famous for something else other than his flight jacket! What is it about McQueen, how did he always look cool whatever he wore, certainly had it spades whatever it was, charisma? Newman's up there too IMO, a really nice bloke too from what I've read.

His huge debts? I don't think he died within his means.

Lebowski

You might not want to sell to this guy.
Wow, each next photo even better then previous. Thanks guys, they're just incredibly superb!

johnwayne

Hmm, is Pattinsons a Dubow? Going back to Ralph Lauren and that lovely Aston, he looks cool from waist up but think he must have borrowed his wife's jodhpurs and that belt, you sure Ralph??

Grant

Clark Gable with the crew of Delta Rebel No 2 of the 323rd BS / 91st BG. Photo taken while Gable was shooting his documentry Combat America. Sorry for the frayed edges but it's an original print. One interesting note: Delta Rebel No 2 was the first B-17F model to have a .50 cal mounted in the plexiglass nose.

GABLE.JPG