• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ATF's 'new' B-10 & B-15 are now available

ausreenactor

All shipping has gone nuts and you will not save a lot more going elsewhere.

I just timed my big spend ups with US APO access.... three to five days to Kandahar at next to nothing.

You will love it!

dav3469

I really like my ELC B10, but at the price, it definitely isn’t one I would wear daily in retirement 9 months from now....I like the look....so for working on the acreage, fixing fence, climbing on tractors, and the occasional range trip and 100LL stain, I will give the ATF a try......

Really looking forward to a review and fit report....

stanier

Its my own fault, never again.

Import fees come to £64.63 !!!!!

So the jacket costs $189.99
Plus shipping $45.50
Import fees $91+
Total $326.50

F••k me
For the future, a ship7 account might go someway to easing the pain of US purchases Brettafett....

Or in better times put the c $150 towards a weekend in NYC etc and have the jacket sent to your hotel! Much better value per buck!

Last edited:

Smithy

I really like my ELC B10, but at the price, it definitely isn’t one I would wear daily in retirement 9 months from now....I like the look....so for working on the acreage, fixing fence, climbing on tractors, and the occasional range trip and 100LL stain, I will give the ATF a try......

Really looking forward to a review and fit report....

That was the great thing before and why I bought two. One is a dedicated manual labour slave and boy has it been through the wringer and yet come out the other side without falling apart. The other one will be patched and used whenever I feel like it and don't give a shit if I have to change a tyre whilst wearing it.

I wouldn't buy one now though, they're not worth over 300 bucks.

Brettafett

For the future, a ship7 account might go someway to easing the pain of US purchases Brettafett.... Or in better times put the c $150 towards a weekend in NYC etc and have the jacket sent to your hotel! Much better value per buck!

Thanks for both.
I had actually planned a NY trip just pre-pandemic. So, yes, this is a plan, but no plan set yet.

Peter242

Just ordered the ma-1 and a mechanics sweater from bronson. No shipping. Concering Importfees - i will see and report (to Germany)

Brettafett

There have been some fair to good reviews on the MA-1.
Bronson & Bob D's stuff is pretty decent for the price and if you're not overly concerned on authenticity and detailing, but ok with it being 80 -90% there, then this stuff is a good call.

Peter242

There have been some fair to good reviews on the MA-1.
Bronson & Bob D's stuff is pretty decent for the price and if you're not overly concerned on authenticity and detailing, but ok with it being 80 -90% there, then this stuff is a good call.
I’ve read those reviews for their ma-1 and to for my claim (and my budget) is 80-90% ok. till now I’ve got only the Dubow from 5star and the n-1 from gizemo/bill keslo. - so nothing too expensive but also not too far off the historic point of view. I think this is a wounderful hobby and gives a lot to discuss.

Brettafett

The latest on this circus, is that apparently UPS tried to deliver twice, but I wfh... No one came.
Ive been on the ringer with UPS UK twice and they have the correct address and my number, and are adamant someone did come by.
No, they didn't. Quite annoying.
So, tomorrow is the third and last delivery attempt. If that fails for some reason, then I have to mission all the way to another part of London, stand in queues and collect it.

Chandler

The latest on this circus, is that apparently UPS tried to deliver twice, but I wfh... No one came.
Ive been on the ringer with UPS UK twice and they have the correct address and my number, and are adamant someone did come by.
So, tomorrow is the third and last delivery attempt. If that fails for some reason, then I have to mission all the way to another part of London, stand in queues and collect it.
They don't leave the little sticky note on your door to say they've been there?

So, are you going to park a chair out front and watch for the truck? :)

I think you can create a UPS account and actually track the progress of the delivery -- but it may be a different system over there.

B-Man2

Are you sure the US Post Office doesn’t have some behind the scenes complicity in this . I’m thinking conspiracy theory on this one ;)

ausreenactor

Are you sure the US Post Office doesn’t have some behind the scenes complicity in this . I’m thinking conspiracy theory on this one ;)
We endure the same here. Card in the letter box is quicker fir the courier/contractor/postal worker. Buzz barked and got me up off the chair. I moved to the door when I saw the van. By the time I opened the door.....gone! Card in the letter box. :(

AlexLutov

Once my phone dinged with a UPS delivery notice, but I work at home with view of the front door and no one had come.

Called UPS and they insisted it was delivered. It was suggested I walk the neighborhood and look for it.
sometimes it seems to me that international delivery is specially taught to work like this...I don't know what word to choose..can this word (unpredictable)))