• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A-11 watch purchase. Opinions.

Spitfireace

Ya, not cheap. But why would you? What's it running at? Under thirty seconds a day? If it don't run decently .................

Spitfireace

Balance and probably a few jewels need replacement..Costly and you need all parts and equipment for the job.
He put in a bushing or something. Still, the watch looks like a 9 out of ten, but it is not running on time. I think he might be able to slow it down. I'm not sure. When I bought it on eBay, the seller said it was running . Ya, running at fourteen minutes a day fast. I got mesmerized by the nice case. It is the original movement. It's all nice. Not running as well as I would like. Cautionary tale.

Spitfireace

s-l1600.jpg

Pilot

Maybe we should open another thread, but IMHO many parts of the mov. are not original nor legit.
Again, running so fast its a minimum of: Balance, some jewels… plus maybe a few others to change/ replace and moreover use original spares.

Pilot

I’m just happy with what I think is a decent watch, I have been advised to contact Time world services here in the uk for maybe a service and to regulate the time.
Congrats again. Thanks for sharing.
Great watch valuable and 100% legit..
I will stop commenting on others since it ends nowhere .