• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anything and Everything A-1

John Lever said:
bseal said:
According to Stuart, he never made an Irvin for Evisu...

Not sure why Stu would deny it, but not surprised at the same time. I have the jacket to prove it, with his black/yellow "made in the USA" tag and Lost Worlds specific russet horsehide trim. He also made a B-2 for Evisu if memory serves.

John Lever

Miles_Archer said:
John Lever said:
bseal said:
According to Stuart, he never made an Irvin for Evisu...

Not sure why Stu would deny it, but not surprised at the same time. I have the jacket to prove it, with his black/yellow "made in the USA" tag and Lost Worlds specific russet horsehide trim. He also made a B-2 for Evisu if memory serves.
My intention was not at all to question your assertion, but to absolutely represent his message to me.
We all know he's a character to say the least !

zoomer

IIK Stu (and I only do by reputation), what he used to make and who he made it for is nobody's g/d business.

johnnynotoes-1

Yow...all these primo repros...what's a lad to do??? Ah. Right. Go play on the 'Bay. This thread has been popular so I'm hoping not all have made their points and on to the next already. I've been looking at a USauthentic A-1 on Ebay and trying to contact the seller concerning shoulder point to point measurements.[futile endeavour] For me anyways this measurement is paramount as to whether t'will be a fitter or not. It's a 46...regular. Anyone have one in a 44 or 46 they can measure for me? Even a 48...I can guesstimate a 46 from a 44/48. Oh, and if I'm outbid by anyone here who gloats on his A-1 score? Look out! I'll find my heaviest right boot and stumble off lookin' fer ye! :lol: T'anks for any info gents...

joeson

Just got back from Japan and found a vintage shop in Tokyo selling an original A-1 size 44".Cuffs,waistband,collar and buttons all replacements ,but lining and label all intact.Anyone got $2000 they want to drop?

zoomer

No, of course he didn't :) ...anything this good you don't get pictures of. Or maybe one, small one, at the most! :lol:

bseal

airfrogusmc said:
bseal said:
There is a capeskin jacket out there with my name on it. Hurry up postman . . .

SHOW OFF :p
Ah, at last the true reason for the promulgation of this thread. Lead from the front, right? I'll post some pics whenever Mr. Lever's mailman completes his arduous journey.