• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who wants to tell him?

917_k

Presumably a friendly message will suffice? Not sure why we need to be smug about it.

MauldinFan

This is what I got back:

You’re incorrect but you have a right to your opinion. Do your research. Thanks JP

I think it'd be hilarious if she got others telling her the same thing and even telling her a flight jacket forum is wondering why she thinks it's a flight jacket at all... But then again, she probably wouldn't get the point.

mulceber

What a shyster. You'd have to be blind to confuse that with an A-2 jacket! Well, you tried to help, but whoever the seller is, they're clearly trying to con someone out of their hard-earned money. :rolleyes:

MauldinFan

Hey, I tried and I wasn't a putz about it. Frankly, I should have expected the reaction. When it comes to some ePay vendors, they never let reality of their item get in the way of a sale. How anyone could 'research' that jacket and think for a moment that it's an A2, sort of baffles me...

B-Man2

Right … and the funny part of it is, that all she has to do is Google “A2 Jacket “, and she’ll see it’s not even close , but instead she tells you to do your research . That’s the height of either ignorance or naivety, not sure which one at this point .