• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who wants to tell him?

Pilot

Crap! oh ! la (laughing at ) bay!
Crapola Bay …. the very last hope for many ( hope note here ) with a commonly produced mass production overpriced obsolete unwanted everywhere available “over rated crapola piece of leather/fabric “… alternatively a total innocent ignorant…
Good Luck and never quit!
just anotherone who believes he has a “GRAL”…
Had it… went trough it… luckily 30 years and 10000 minds ago!

Greg Gale

"First I never stated this jacket is/was military ISSUED. For you who really don’t do complete research I have included articles at the bottom to address the issue. This jacket was purchased by me at the estate of a WWII veteran of the US Army Air Corps. He served his time in service to our country. While he was not a pilot he was an active duty member of the Air Corps and served his time during WWII. He purchased this jacket from a private company (of which there were many) for his personal use.
The last link I provide has a list of manufacturers of the jackets that were available during WWII. I sincerely encourage you to read the articles and do more research. "

LOL. The darn title says A2. How's that?

Micawber

Obviously a self appointed, over self confident, cocky know it all who talks out of their arsehole.* There are lots of them about these days and the 'bay has more of its fair share.

*Well you have to call a spade a spade and say it how it is sometimes. I can't be doing with some of the PC nonsense at times. I hope I haven't offended or hurt anyone's fellings with my comments - no really.

MikeyB-17

Well, have sex with my aged wellingtons. Who’d a’ thought it, eh? :rolleyes: They’ll never have it to be that they’re talking out of their posteriors.

Silver Surfer

“A woman’s corn”? Hilarious. Once in a while, back in the day, I would contact a seller that had a particularly egregious “ a-2 “ listing to let them know that the listing was flat out incorrect…and by selling their goods with the listing could be construed to be fraudulent. Some sellers responded with “ ok, thanks for the info”, and they either amend the listing or not. Others have responded with, “fuck off freddy, ya don’t know squat, and mind your own business”. Some of the listings were real screamers, some were pickers hopes, some just out of ignorance, some………..

ausreenactor

“A woman’s corn”? Hilarious. Once in a while, back in the day, I would contact a seller that had a particularly egregious “ a-2 “ listing to let them know that the listing was flat out incorrect…and by selling their goods with the listing could be construed to be fraudulent. Some sellers responded with “ ok, thanks for the info”, and they either amend the listing or not. Others have responded with, “fuck off freddy, ya don’t know squat, and mind your own business”. Some of the listings were real screamers, some were pickers hopes, some just out of ignorance, some………..
Unless you have dodged a can of corn you will never know! ;)