• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what's so special about this one........

Roughwear

It is a rare repro, especially in a size 44 and is based on the 2nd Rough Wear contract. There are three main Ebayers pushing up the price, which is currentky only around $200 less than the new price.

jacketimp

Roughwear said:
It is a rare repro, especially in a size 44 and is based on the 2nd Rough Wear contract. There are three main Ebayers pushing up the price, which is currentky only around $200 less than the new price.

yes interesting to see how the auction ends.........

is this a limited BR edition.......like once it's gone it's gone........

Peter Graham

Just my opinion but I think it looks dreadful. The colour is way too loud and the leather is as smooth as a baby's bum !

Roughwear

Peter Graham said:
Just my opinion but I think it looks dreadful. The colour is way too loud and the leather is as smooth as a baby's bum !

Like you, Peter, I'm not impressed with the appearance of this repro. I have bought size 44 wearable originals for the same price as this one is currently selling for.

Andrew

I just don't uderstand that. Am I in a parallel universe to the guys who were asking questions and bidding on that? Aside from it being poorly presented, it just looks like (to me) featureless, incorrectly coloured rubbish from one of the lower end makers. I'm sure if BR wasn't mentioned anywhere in a blind test very few would pick it.

John Lever

Leadsky said:
I just don't uderstand that. Am I in a parallel universe to the guys who were asking questions and bidding on that? Aside from it being poorly presented, it just looks like (to me) featureless, incorrectly coloured rubbish from one of the lower end makers. I'm sure if BR wasn't mentioned anywhere in a blind test very few would pick it.
The fact that BR is mentioned is the whole point. It's a badly photographed listing. Check the B-2 auction recently discussed, it went for almost £700.

jacketimp

Leadsky said:

whatever celestial bodies, the final sale price was $810......someone must want it at that price.