• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Micawber

A British chap attired in a shirt by Schoffel, spectacles by Savile Row / Algha and reproduction A-2 jacket (RW 27752) by that esteemed gentleman Mr John Chapman of Good Wear Leather. Photograph taken Thursday the 23rd of May 2024, around six o’clock in the early evening. Norfolk, England.

IMG_3222.jpeg

B-Man2

That Sefton is really a great jacket. It’s not talked about much these days but it was the GW of its day in my opinion. Of course it was only made for a limited time and other manufactures over took and surpassed it’s design and authenticity features .
I also think the original patterned 5 Stars are underrated as well . I just purchased one a few weeks ago and I’m wearing it whenever I get the chance. Once it breaks in and I get some wear time on it I’m going to do a quick review . So far I’m very happy with it .
Cheers

Last edited: