• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

mulceber

Out and about in the Superior Togs B-15A:
IMG_0731.jpeg

Pa12

They both fit well (as do my BKs), but there's something about this jacket that 'works'...
What I like is that it's a different jacket to the RW, although they appear similar.
Pattern and fit feels a bit different, but equally comfy.
I know exactly what you mean. Even though it doesn’t look like it , it almost feels more “modern “.

Just received another Canadian type IV flight jacket. This one dated 1981 and in pristine condition with an amazingly thick mouton collar and warm wool insulation. I noticed that another member stated in an old post that he didn’t think these jackets were suitable for civIlian use, but I definitely disagree. I will absolutely be wearing this around town this winter.
These are certainly short jackets so I made sure to find a jacket that is one size taller than normal, otherwise it would sit above my belt.
IMG_1696.jpeg