• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

ZuZu

Another chilly day and another repro Irvin. Seeing as there is yet more ELC knocking currently going on here I threw caution aside, thought sod it and wore an earlier ELC.
Let the criticism begin because “frankly my dear I don’t give a damn” ….especially as I have now gone down with some bug or other that has already gone around the family over the past two or three weeks. What was that about immune systems? Grrrr

View attachment 128501
View attachment 128503
What's to bash here? Looks great! But what's wrong with pointing out flaws in a 1700 pound jacket- on a vintage leather jackets forum? Part of the fun! A break from "Nice jacket!" talk...

flyincowboy

Cold enough for my AERO B3 love this kind of weather for doggy walk.
fred  b3 aero seal.jpg
fred seal b3 aero.jpg

flyincowboy

Well, that's what's called "bulky" :p
Lovely jacket but reminds a bit of that guy:
View attachment 128555
Yes the beloved B3 BULKY style! Only wearing a thin sweater and so warm when its cold and windy outside !
Remember the MICHELIN MAN seen the " BIBENDUM" when i was a kid and thought that he must be crazy wearing such suit made with rubber tyres!