• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Kermit3D

Ok, these photos are from the end of September... ;) I just came across them while sorting. A bit of fresh air for my original cyclist. I would need one size larger.

DSC_0978color.jpg

Stravaiger

My AERO sheepskin has been getting plenty bike time lately , braw and warm. No pics as I cannot ride my motorcycle and take pics at the same time. Purists would not approve anyway as my jacket now has road salt residue showing here and there. This jacket is NO wardrobe queen like my last one.I LOVE IT.

Skyhawk

The Bronson sleeves seem to be over insulated. Someone here had their sleeve stuffing slimmed down, I believe.
Mine are OK. The insulation flattens out with a lot of wear. This Bronson gets worn a lot in very hard conditions. I use it as a work jacket. I would not want to mess with the insulation. It provides a lot of warmth.
One suggestion, crush the sleeve ends with you hands over, and over. Then do it again and again. This helped a lot with mine. I even have 2 layers underneath and a lot of stuff in my pockets and I don't think it looks too puffy. Looks good to me for a $225 Repro:
-240049780239088538.jpg