• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Griffon_301

it's beginning to feel a lot like... winter here too.
0°C and windy with the first flakes of snow...
definitely shearling weather, might get out my original A-11 trousers as well, at least for the doggie walks

B-Man2

Wearing a commercial hybrid sheepskin today.
IMG_1754.png

ZuZu

Not ready to surrender to the inevitability of winter yet, so my only concession is to layer a jeep sweater under my RW 18091:
View attachment 128383
(Also it’s the only jacket I brought to New York State for Thanksgiving. :oops:;))
We used to call the place where you are Shit City- mostly because of the weather- grey and dismal most of the time from November through April. I think it's better now.

Smithy

0°C and windy with the first flakes of snow...

That's positively subtropical Phil ;)

We had -7 today. I ventured out briefly to drop the little fella off at an indoor football match but I was rugged up like the Michelin Man just to drive the car as I've still got the flu/Corona.

Modern parka was the ticket today although I did consider the Irvin but didn't want to cough up or sneeze something obscene over it.

Smithy

newagegeezer

Freezing down here in Kent but being reunited with my bikes is giving me a warm glow. Whilst I was living in London with no garage they were stored at my daughter's in Sussex. Son in law brought them down yesterday on his truck, heavy work getting them off it and into shed. Last time I rode them was about 15 years ago when I was a sprightly 65 year old, think teh Chief will be a bit too much to handle now, the 45 should be oK... now where's that oily rag ? Wearing my old generic A2 that I used on the bikes.

IMG_0490.JPG

Micawber

Another chilly day and another repro Irvin. Seeing as there is yet more ELC knocking currently going on here I threw caution aside, thought sod it and wore an earlier ELC.
Let the criticism begin because “frankly my dear I don’t give a damn” ….especially as I have now gone down with some bug or other that has already gone around the family over the past two or three weeks. What was that about immune systems? Grrrr

IMG_1860.jpeg

IMG_1859.jpeg