• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

saucerfiend

JC made this one for me the first week of September. Dubow 27798 in russet shinki.

IMG_0466.JPG

John Luder

Been a while since I posted these of my stepfather in Spinazzola, in the 15th AAF, 460th Heavy, 1944.
The jacket the jerries/krauts took.
Your jacket makes me weep. And I don't mean tears of joy.
Good point that one of the brothers made about the cuffs not being right on repros. I'd completely missed/forgotten that.
Any of you who've been around Edinburgh have seen scores of jug-eared gingers who look just like him.
Cheers

Screen Shot 2023-11-04 at 3.56.09 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-11-04 at 3.55.53 PM.png

newagegeezer

A beautiful sunny but cold & windy day here in Sandwich Kent ( after a week or more of constant rain then storm Ciaran , luckily our over 300 year old house (ex pub) came off unscratched ) so I took a stroll down to take a photo of something I thought would be of interest to our American chums. I was going to wear my L W Foster G1 (spec Mil J 7823 & Amend #2 contract N383-22356A), which being around mid '50s would have been in period with this Patrol Boat but it's been "displaced" during the house move from London so it's my WW" H&L Block M422A seen here. The boat is berthed on River Stour just by one of the old medieval gates to the town.

IMG_0465.JPG
IMG_0467.JPG
IMG_0469.JPG