• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Micawber

I think you need to send that to @Micawber for some break-in wear -- that one almost looks shiny. ;)

I can do shiny too….

IMG_1636.jpeg

John Luder

Hi John,
It's not faded Khaki or light, it is what they call "Gray"
Here my details for the order:

--------------------------------------------
B10 Size 46

Color GRAY
Mouton Collar BLONDE
Knitting OLIVE Green
Army Air Force Decals both on Sleeve and wind Flap

--------------------------------------------
I'm 1,79 m / 85 - 90 Kg.
Very happy with the Jacket.

If it means anything to you - that "Pen Place" in the left pocket is fake / not there.

I have a Bronson B10 too (very nice), but as they only go till 44 I have not very much space for layering...

Greetings from Germany!
Most informative. Muchas danke.
I will be emailing Mr. Ali in the next day or so. It's nice to have options in the custom-size realm. He has the measurements from my last jackets, but layers require the equivalent of a Bronson 42 or 44.
Plus, I can get it without the left shoulder decal. A big plus as the original that I had 40 years ago was bereft of same and the one my stepfather wore in the 15th didn't have one. He was at Bari/Spinazolla in 1944. The Jerries took his jacket when he had to bail out near Wien.
Cold winter there at Stalag Luft I, near the Baltic. Actually, he was there with Donald Plesance.
Cheers

John Luder

Hi John,

Shawn is indeed the bloke who owns 5Star.

As for the size i choose the same size i have in G1 jackets.

Did a short comparison of their sizechart with my ELC B3 and pulled the trigger.

Nah - SC will never "provide" proper weather to wear such cool stuff.

Well i feel sorry for you John ...

:)
Don't feel too bad. I'll be in Philly the first week of December, and Long Island, NY for the second. I reckon I'll get some wear; shake the mothballs off the old woolen long underwear.

Dany McDonald

Wz, I just spent some fun times revisiting my B-10 images, data and the web. All related to Gizemo new B-10. So I found myself ready to try, again, to acquire an original, you know what I mean...

Your Eastman on ebay is also a nice piece of repro, they really did a terrific job on that one!

Yours is so nice it hurts.

D

Last edited: