• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

D97x7

A quick change later
Bronson P-44
IMG_20230910_112116_edit_100801603374722_copy_2742x3306.jpg

Otter

Oh sponge bob ? simply I love the juxtaposition of a black motorcycle jacket
Usually something associated with toughness, coolness, masculinity blah blah and a silly
Cartoon character who is the exact opposite
It symbolizes my inner rebellious nature my desire to remember to never grow up
Never be too serious
On my denim vest project I’ve got crusty the clown on the back and the symbol for the Klingon empire
On the front
View attachment 120033
yIDoghQo
As the Klingons would say ! ;) yIDoghQo

CombatWombat

Oh sponge bob ? simply I love the juxtaposition of a black motorcycle jacket
Usually something associated with toughness, coolness, masculinity blah blah and a silly
Cartoon character who is the exact opposite
It symbolizes my inner rebellious nature my desire to remember to never grow up
Never be too serious
On my denim vest project I’ve got crusty the clown on the back and the symbol for the Klingon empire
On the front
Honestly I totally understand that mindset Mike
I was probably the only metal head in Sydney that had "nerd patches " on my battlevest.
I had (and still have) a thing for Star Gate, Star Wars.....hell anything with Star in its name as well as Farscape since it was filmed in my home city and the two main actors ended up replacing RDA and Amanda Tapping in SG1

Lord Flashheart

Too hot for a jacket so apologies but here's some cycling clobber. My ride went over Horham airfield (with a Vans demonstrating a decent take-off from the grass strip beside the old runway). My route then took me past Framlingham/ Parham and I stopped for a pic but I didn't have time for a wander round today.

IMG_3079.jpeg

IMG_3081.jpeg

IMG_3083.jpeg
IMG_3085.jpeg
IMG_3086.jpeg