• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

CombatWombat

Sorry for the crappy photography skills (yet again)
It's 3am and I've just got back from a Punk/Metal gig in my near bullet proof "CHP" jacket
Not a bloody clue who made it....hell I don't even know the size(it's probably on the Teddy Bear liner that's long gone but I've managed to keep the snap on collar)
Can stand up by itself and it "feels" like horsehide when you first throw it on a cold morning.
16888378823325936399989129306913.jpg
16888382261317352456123846181846.jpg

Smithy

Honestly, it almost puts me off buying more A-2s: I keep thinking "what's the point of another one when I'm just going to end up liking this one better?" o_O

Yeah it doesn't get much better than that Jan. There's a very convincing argument that you need to take up a new hobby as you've reach the zenith of "jacket enlightenment" with that.

What about sports cars or waterskiing?

Chandler

Where would you keep them?

Also, I’d make you buy yourself a massive life insurance policy first, because I know you’d want to drive them fast
I survived both the sports car and flying itch (auto-cross raced my 91 Miata), no extra insurance needed. ;)

Only one car at a time and just a steady job to pay off the flight lessons*. :rolleyes:

Take a chance Jan! :D

*My flight instructor was enamored with my Miata -- probably should have used a barter system for the lessons. ;)