• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Nickb123

Very odd jacket. Seller advertised it as a California Sportswear 7823 and I believe it, since it encapsulates the particularities of Californians pretty accurately. ;)

Just found the size tag inside the pocket. A 40??? It feels like a 44-46!
B2B9AB84-D20A-4F5D-A1AC-8BEBFE5D59DD.jpeg

Classic Conmar zipper though, patinated to a rainbow hue.
E5102444-6E81-4551-9C6E-4CE885A2C9A2.jpeg

Brettafett

Burt, did yours have the leather hang tag sewn through the leather or just the lining?
Yes, the pockets on mine, inner and outer dont appear to have been opened.
Some 'thin-ish' panels, but otherwise awesome jacket.

B-Man2

Burt, did yours have the leather hang tag sewn through the leather or just the lining?
Yes, the pockets on mine, inner and outer dont appear to have been opened.
Some 'thin-ish' panels, but otherwise awesome jacket.
Brett
E075C35B-A71D-48EF-957A-045E15D8A5E8.png
Unfortunately, this is the only photo I have of the back of the jacket and I’m not sure if it goes up high enough to tell if the stitching came thru

Capt

The Irvin B Foster has the type of mouton that the Navy used as the prototype for the Dynel collars later. Yes?
I don’t know the answer to that but the Irvin is definitely itchy to the neck unlike the ML is super soft. Of all the G1’s I have owned and regretted selling the Irvin is the most itchy I can recall.