• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

John Luder

Same here, beard used to get caught on the collar hook. But I got used with the base of the helmet rubbing against the collar.

Guess there's a reason for a proper biker jacket, like a banded collar and zippers and belts that actually prevent air from ballooning the jacket at high speed. A-2's are cool but not always prescribe for riding!

D
A great, billowing sail like a parachute behind a racing car. Yank you clean off the seat and plant you on your arse. Bad idea for freeways and motorways.

John Luder

Every country has some. Just human beings. Like the old Brit com “some mothers do ave em”.
Remember when 'queer as folk' meant the same thing and would have been an acceptable expression to parallel 'mums do have 'em'; had nothing to do with biology? I miss normality. And I Miss Congeniality. Always thought she was cute when younger. But I digress, as always. It's the ADHD, I reckon.

Pa12

Remember when 'queer as folk' meant the same thing and would have been an acceptable expression to parallel 'mums do have 'em'; had nothing to do with biology? I miss normality. And I Miss Congeniality. Always thought she was cute when younger. But I digress, as always. It's the ADHD, I reckon.
Things certainly have changed. Mind you, our parents said the same thing. Sometimes hard to tell if things are getting better or worse ;)

Thomas Koehle

Funny you should mentioned this, one time I had this Aero A-2, half zipped, filling up with air and riding up my torso to a point I had to stop... Learned my lesson that day.

D

well "talking" about A2 on a motorcycle ...

summer 2 years ago wearing my 5Star DONIGER on my bike - thankfully no beard that might get stuck with the collar so no problem for me ...

5Yxcyj1.jpg

JonnyCrow

Yep, John from GW. it is a standard practice of many obscure sellers and manufacturers, mainly from Asia, to steal photo's from both well known manufacturers and forums as this one and TFL. What one would receive, should he ever risk his money and ordering from them, would look really really different...
Discussed these here before, sellers on Etsy selling things from Eastman Buzz Rickson and everywhere, what you see is definitely not what you'll get, at least there is a few sellers on AliExpress using their own photos of what they're making but it's a minefield