• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

ZuZu

The better part of a week of temperatures solidly above freezing. We’ll see how long it lasts, but it’s supposed to be in the high 50s (+13c) on Tuesday, so I might even be able to wear an A-1.:oops:

I thought you guys got our big storm. Enjoy the balmy weather!

mr_lits

Picked up this Colimbo ALASKA PIPE-LINER (felt fitting for Alaska) just recently. Colimbo is a new company for me, they are a Japanese garment manufacturer on par with RMC, Freewheelers and Buzz. Jacket came to me damn near unworn with a good coating of Matinex on it from the previous owner. Construction is jungle cloth exterior and an alpaca liner (much like an N1) but it has a parka length and a lined hood. Kept me warm at 20F with just a sweatshirt underneath.

0.jpg
IMG_6445.jpg

Last edited:

Micawber

Picked up this Colimbo ALASKA PIPE-LINER (felt fitting for Alaska) just recently. Colimbo is a new company for me, they are a Japanese garment manufacturer on par with RMC, Freewheelers and Buzz. Jacket came to me damn near unworn with a good coating of Matinex on it from the previous owner. Construction is jungle cloth exterior and an alpaca liner (much like an N1) but it has a parka length and a lined hood. Kept me warm at 20F with just a sweatshirt underneath.

View attachment 92765View attachment 92767

I like the look of that coat. Can I ask what Matinex is please?

busdrivermike

On this absolutely beautiful sunny -6c day I’m out and about
In my schott 184 basically a civilian ANJ3, a great jacket with
It’s snap on collar and zip in vest, making it a nearly all seasons jacket
Its g1 style gussets make it a very comfortable jacket for driving, riding
And general goofing off coffee trips
I actually was complimented twice today on the jacket :pgotta love that
60D4A1AD-71E7-4014-9486-7A256EA7E145.jpeg

96792729-9663-4E27-9A71-7539B83AAE4F.jpeg

Last edited:

entertainment

On this absolutely beautiful sunny -6c day I’m out and about
In my schott 184 basically a civilian ANJ3, a great jacket with
It’s snap on collar and zip in vest, making it a nearly all seasons jacket
Its g1 style gussets make it a very comfortable jacket for driving, riding
And general goofing off coffee trips
I actually was complimented twice today on the jacket gotta love that
View attachment 92819
View attachment 92821
Wonderful light and beautiful jacket.

Griffon_301

just as I wanted to leave for a short hop to a friend, the delivery guy got announced by my two trusty Hovawart girls and brought the blue Bronson B-15C I was eagerly awaiting, so I decided to switch jackets within the B-15 series from ELC (B-15a) to Bronson ... great jacket from what I can say after wearing it for a few minutes although it sits a little bit different compared to the Alpaca lined ELC B-15s...

pictures to follow... on a sidenote and I am sorry for Burt to report that, but my USAF decal is placed correctly as it seems....

B-Man2

just as I wanted to leave for a short hop to a friend, the delivery guy got announced by my two trusty Hovawart girls and brought the blue Bronson B-15C I was eagerly awaiting, so I decided to switch jackets within the B-15 series from ELC (B-15a) to Bronson ... great jacket from what I can say after wearing it for a few minutes although it sits a little bit different compared to the Alpaca lined ELC B-15s...

pictures to follow... on a sidenote and I am sorry for Burt to report that, but my USAF decal is placed correctly as it seems....
It seems that the Bronson L-2 is the only jacket with the decal alignment problem . My gripe is that they continue to try and justify the mistake ,rather than acknowledge it. I have one of their B-10s and a B-15a and the decal is perfect . They must realize that there’s a problem with these jackets but they’re turning a blind eye to them .