• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

B-Man2

Have you started actions for return and refund?
Yes …. I figured it was easier to get them to agree to a return than a refund and I’m in the process of getting the return approved by them. That’s the first step which I think is just another annoyance to try and dissuade you from making the return . You can’t return anything to them without their approval code and a return label .

Griffon_301

if you want to use my picture (or if you want a different picture) to further prove your point please feel free to do so!
unfortunately your experience is completely contrary to my first customer experience with them and my new B-15C looks like it's a very nice product for the money spent...

so if I can be of any help, pls let me know...

B-Man2

if you want to use my picture (or if you want a different picture) to further prove your point please feel free to do so!
unfortunately your experience is completely contrary to my first customer experience with them and my new B-15C looks like it's a very nice product for the money spent...

so if I can be of any help, pls let me know...
Thanks Phil
Much appreciated

Chandler

Yes …. I figured it was easier to get them to agree to a return than a refund and I’m in the process of getting the return approved by them. That’s the first step which I think is just another annoyance to try and dissuade you from making the return . You can’t return anything to them without their approval code and a return label .
Customer's always right?

If this turns into more of a shit show than it already is, they're going to lose a lot of credibility and customers. I know it's influencing me to step back from a couple items I was interested in.

Has this incident leaked over to the Fedora Lounge?

B-Man2

Customer's always right?

If this turns into more of a shit show than it already is, they're going to lose a lot of credibility and customers. I know it's influencing me to step back from a couple items I was interested in.

Has this incident leaked over to the Fedora Lounge?
Not to my knowledge . While I’m signed on over there, I don’t participate much, although that’s about to change because nothing I’m listing for sale here is selling , so I figure that’s a bigger audience why not give that place a try.

Pa12

Used to be “the customer is always right “ . These days it’s more “ squeaky wheel gets the grease”. Keep the pressure on.
Too bad, it’s a nice looking jacket. I had an L-2b, ma-1 and n2b about 30 years ago. All gone now. Can’t remember the maker. Alpha industries maybe?

Tattoo A2

Not to my knowledge . While I’m signed on over there, I don’t participate much, although that’s about to change because nothing I’m listing for sale here is selling , so I figure that’s a bigger audience why not give that place a try.
I think its our 46, 48 size Burt, everything is always a bit too small for me thats for sale. Wish i had a few more bucks to spend, but my closet is pretty full at the moment too. Good Luck with your sales my friend.

mulceber

Well, the temperature peaked at 55 today (13 C), so I decided I wouldn't get a better opportunity to break out the A-1 any time soon. Patch by Ties.
IMG_7978.jpeg

IMG_7984.jpeg

Chandler

Well, the temperature peaked at 55 today (13 C), so I decided I wouldn't get a better opportunity to break out the A-1 any time soon. Patch by Ties.
Michigan is going to lose its status as a Midwest state with January temps like that. ;)

All last week our forecasters we're calling for 60 today... might be lucky to see 40.

bn1966

Speaking of Customer Service the current UK rainfall has seen me buy a knee length waxed Barbour jacket from one of their vendors.

Damned thing let the water through first outing so I contacted Barbour direct, they apologised & rather than suggesting or offering a re-wax immediately said they’d send me a new jacket. They haven’t asked for any proof of when and where I purchased it either.

Griffon_301

finally, a fit pic of me in my new Bronson B-15C ...
picture is not the best and Fardins mirror was a bit dirty but you get an idea about how the jacket (a size 44) fits and sits...

it's really a pity that Burt is being treated so sh*tty by them because my customer experience is the complete opposite and I am very happy with the jacket. I hope they manage to resolve the issue with Burt as his experience makes me think at least twice before ordering from them again, even if my first buy was completely faultless...

20230105_131938.jpg