• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

CBI

Nick - looks terrific. Werber's are my fave. I toyed with buying this one but worries about sizing. I may need to just get in the cue one last time to get the size I want.................

Micawber

@Nickb123 I was wondering who'd picked that one up. Glad to hear it was someone from the community - looks like a great fit, and a nice replacement for that Eastman that didn't quite work out.

What, the very same Eastman that now hangs on my jacket rail here in Norfolk-shire, Ye Jolly Olde Englande?

And what's all this 'community' malarky, some new masonic lodge I have yet to hear about? ;)

Last edited:

mulceber

Out for a long walk today in a BK Star:
7B05A841-8F6C-4FA1-867B-3DAB1ED8D7EE.jpeg

B8611CA4-7810-4072-AC7B-296E61F0A8CF.jpeg

blackrat2

I have never had a goatee from John so would be curious what people think, I think Jan has a certain batch or goat and I am sure John is getting or has gotten some new stuff in if anyone can comment about his goat