• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Tattoo A2

I wasn't given any, but I won't be back to Europe for a year, so it doesn't really matter. It will be ready when it's ready.

It's gonna be a size 41, finally, for me. Basically a size 40 Long with a tad of extra room too, all proportionally.
My BK Star A2 last year took about 6 months to arrive, love it, ordered a Cable A2 from them in September and still havent got an email from them yet, I assume if they need anything I will be contacted, not my first rodeo with Andy and the crew.

B-Man2

The Good News:)
It’s finally cooled down enough in Florida to wear a jacket !!
FA5E92D5-4074-4513-AFC3-60DB73B4EAD8.jpeg

The Bad Newso_O
DC8E3709-0C0D-4D8E-9CC0-99B79029C7CE.jpeg

Greg Gale

My BK Star A2 last year took about 6 months to arrive, love it, ordered a Cable A2 from them in September and still havent got an email from them yet, I assume if they need anything I will be contacted, not my first rodeo with Andy and the crew.

I ordered mine in July. I don't feel like I need an email from them, I submitted my order, paid, and now they are working on it. When it's ready they'll let me know. I didn't pay them to be penpals :) Andy was incredibly helpful and responsive when I ordered, to hep me figure out the measurements though.

That baby is going to March up the coast, and if the wind gods favor us, we might get some kickass surf in a coupla days.

I'm heading to the Mentawais tomorrow - definitely no jackets there, not even shoes, but I'm also hoping for some kickass surf - minus the hurricane :)

MauldinFan

Just took this a moment ago, doing a school lecture on the 8th Air Force for Veteran's Day week.
Avirex on the mannequin, ATF B-10 on the table, unknown maker for the A-2 on me as it never had a tag. It's got a 91st BG patch I painted, and the liner was signed by Robert Morgan (pilot of the "Memphis Belle") the last time I saw him.
20221110_080304-01.jpeg

If you look further, the thin display case on the table has a bunch of stuff given to me by a B-17 co-pilot vet from the 91st who sadly 'went west' in 1999. Included are all his patches, pieces of flak taken from inside his plane (Sugar Blues, from the 323rd BS) and his escape-evasion photos. Behind that is a piece of the upper pilot's side wing of a B-17, taken from a crash site from a post-war crash.
If you're curious, that's a B-8 parachute on the dummy. All original except for the jackets and clothing I'm wearing.
I'm also wearing my new "fortress" brand crusher I recently got from the UK.

Attachments

• 20221110_080304-02.jpeg
    20221110_080304-02.jpeg
    498.3 KB · Views: 155
Last edited: