• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

ausreenactor

Probably won't leave these unedited photos up for long, but wanted everyone to see my youngest in her birthday 5* G1.

Patches were custom made by Smokies Leather in Athens, TN. Their owner Caleb is an incredible guy and even offered to sew the patches on free on charge. This isn't his typical line of work, but he still absolutely knocked it out of the park. I'll take some better quality photos of the jacket and leave a more thorough review in the coming days.

View attachment 85103

View attachment 85104

View attachment 85105
Best Dad ever!

Griffon_301

decided to give my ELC BoB Irvin a little time out today and took it to work ... a tiny bit too warm but as my shift goes till 10pm, here's hope that by then it will be sufficiently cool to feel really cosy in it :)
20221025_084542-01.jpeg

Dany McDonald

Blackrat,

Nice jacket. I have a pair of TCB jeans and the denim, from Zimbabwe, is really, really nice. The dye is deep so they are made with fading in mind.
Downside is I should have ordered one size down as the waist is a tad bigger than charted... yeah mail order risk!

If anyone is interested in a selvedge Okinawa made jeans, PM me...

Dany

blackrat2

Dany my experience with TCB jeans is they run small
If you go direct through them or Denimio ask them to measure for you as there is huge variations in the tagged sizes
I have the jacket, S40’s and 50’s slims now and can’t rate them enough..just took time to get the sizes right
The denim is very stretchy so you can work with it
I had a pair of the buckle back jeans having measure my lvc’s and despite that the pair I got from them were atleast 2” smaller so definitely contact them

Dany McDonald

Hey Black,

Mine were 1.5 inch bigger than advertised at the waist for a size 36. So I did a wash to reach the 20% in shrinkage but nothing works...
I usually wear a size 33 and compared with a pair of N&F, a size 36 was just right on the TCB website. It isas if they made an error one size up on the website cause the waist was a real size 34 but marked at 36...

I did write them but no answer. So I have a brand new pair, one wash size 36 for sale, my lost your gain.... ;)

Dany